Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

Well our weekend kicked off with a trip to the fair....Nothin better than spending time with friends and checking out carnies....I mean, what?!?!?!? haha...just kidding.

We headed up to Alamo on Saturday. All the sibs were there so it ended up being great! My sister Mandy took charge and headed up some games. In the past, the family has had some problems dealing with games. Let's just say the game usually gets heated, someone gets ticked, people cry, choice words are said, and then my mam shuts the game down....lol. I'm pleased to announce that there were no fights this year. Way to go guys :)

Here's Tyler and I about to dominate in the three legged race.....and we didn't :(


Here's the sibs.....Scott looks like he walked straight out of an Irish movie in the first one....hahahaha.


All the grandkids. So cute!



Two of the Nephs.


Back away ladies....he's mine.


M&M :)

What in the world is this?!?!?!?!? Well, that dirty looking eejit is my brother in law Lucas. He's a pervert! hahaha....PAYBACK SUX!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend. Your fam is so cute. I didn't know that they had a ferris wheel at the carni, well, I haven't been in years so maybe I'm just out of the loop lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics - looks like you guys had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah now, don't be jealous that your hubby won't grab your ass in public :) Anyhoo, great pics. Too bad I forgot my camera. I was also impressed that there wasn't the usual brawls that happen at family events. Maybe we're finally growing up :)
    ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete