Monday, October 11, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

Noah and I fly to Vegas on Thurs to watch these little monsters for 10 days!



We are going to miss this guy:


(Side Note: I slipped with the clippers while cutting his hair this weekend, so now he has this buzz. Ooopsie. Doesn't he look like a sexy convict?)

We are getting excited for this time of year. It's like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas....and, Boom...2011. Crazy. Here is Noah getting into the halloween spirit:


(Glow in the dark PJ's....who comes up with this stuff??? SO CUTE)

I cut my hair! I have gone back and forth on this for soooooo long. I didn't want to have the "mom" haircut after I had Noah, so I thought I would leave it. However, I was in desperate need of a cut. I kept going back and forth because I didn't know what I wanted. Over the weekend, my hot husband set up a secret appointment and told me I had 5 minutes to make up my mind. Seriously, as soon as she was done cutting it, I had an instant relief of headache. 6 inches shorter and my hair feels sooooo light. Here's a pic:




The best part of this was on the drive home, Tyler asked me to grab something from the glove box. I opened it up and there was this little bag waiting for me:


....along with a pair of earrings to go with my new do!

I.LOVE.HIM.

p.s. I know my pictures suck, but I CANNOT find the cord to our camera and it's DEAD! So, my phone will have to do for now.




2 comments:

  1. Well for cute, love the hair, and the child and well Tyler does totally look like a convict and not prison break either so nice try ;) I bet you are stoked for Vegas, wish I got to see you. Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair!! you look so gorgeous! and Tyler's hair looks great too (i'm a dome lover gal myself... ahem, Taylor's baldyness!)

    yay for a trip to Vegas and you kid is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete