- I cannot for the love of anything find our camera cord. It is driving me crazy! I know I had it at this house, so where is it? Maybe Noah ate it.....I dunno.
- We have officially begun Basketball season. Goodbye to my husband til February. Good Times. Try outs are Friday. I already told Tyler to not tell me if they have to cut anyone. I can't handle it.
- On Saturday night, we were laying in bed watching Law & Order (Romantic, I know), It was approximately 10:45 pm and I was really in to the show...it was just getting to the good part. All of a sudden, I hear what sounded like about 25 shotguns go off in my living room. I curled up in the fetal position and let the s bomb fly. Don't judge, I seriously thought we were getting shot. Tyler ran outside to find a little bundle of firecrackers that some wise guy set off outside our front door......which is about 1 foot from Noah's bedroom window. NOT COOL! I won't lie, after I composed myself, I nervously laughed. Tyler said, "It's not funny", and proceeded to jump into the car and speed down the road. He followed a truck which contained a former high schooler who drove into his garage and closed it quickly. The kid denied it, but I still think it was him. Karma will catch up to him. When Tyler got home at about 11:15, I told him about my sister Mandy and I getting caught TP-ing Miss Hatch's house in high school. He informed me that it's not cool, and that I basically should be ashamed of myself. No sense of fun I guess.
- It is so cold here. Just like that! One minute, it was 65, now it's in the 30s. BURRRRRRRRRRR! We haven't had any snow here yet, but the mountains are covered. It looks real pretty if you're inside sippin on some hot cocoa.
- THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE! I love this time of year. I am 99.9% set on a fake tree. I love the real ones, but I don't like cleaning up the pine needles, or thinking about my house catching on fire, so fake it is I guess. I have my eyes set on a pretty pre lit one. Less work right? I am excited to begin some new traditions for our little family and to spoil the little monster (Noah) too :)
- I got a new calling. Enrichment Chair-person. It's a little intimidating, but I really like the counselor over it, so it should be fun. We had a tri-ward enrichment on Saturday. I made a cute craft for the holidays, but they also talked about other things like traditions, cooking, and couponing...I can't lie, I just don't have the patience to clip and store hop. I do like a good deal though and let me tell you, I have found some killer ones lately. HOLLA!
p.s. rl';lerereew3re57675gfgn;llffg- A note from Noah.