Monday, October 1, 2012

September Recap

Is it really October 1st? Crazy!!! I can't even believe Layla is almost 2 months old. Can somebody please make time go a little slower?? Here's a catch up for last month!

Tyler finished up grad school and finally received his masters degree. I am so proud of him. He did it all in about 16 months and is seriously the most dedicated person that I know!!! We are so excited to be finally done. We now get to spend our nights together watching tv and hanging out. It's so nice to spend time with Tyler instead of having him spend all of his time studying and writing papers. I love him ;)

We were lucky enough to have Tyler's grandma Betty and her husband Joe come and visit us this last weekend. They are so cute! We had so much fun and Noah seriously had them both wrapped around his little finger. We spent a lot of time catching up and eating yummy food. Joe and Betty brought Noah a puppy. No, not a real one (thank goodness ;) but a little dog that laughs and rolls over. It's super cute and Noah loves it.

We blessed Layla over Labor Day weekend. My mam came up and two of my sisters with their families. It was so much fun to spend time together as a family. The boys went and played ball, which was great until Noah came home with the biggest knot on his head....no comment. Haha. Tyler blessed Layla, it was truly beautiful. We are blessed!

I can't believe the first month of school is already over. 8 more months til summer break, but who's counting?!? Tyler is enjoying being back at his regular job. It's been nice to get back into somewhat of a routine. Noah and Layla have been so good for me during the day. They both nap around 1 in the afternoon which is awesome because it allows me to go for a run on the treadmill without interruptions which has been nice. I have actually had a really good experience with getting back to running after having the baby. I'm nowhere near my original time, but still going strong! I've been able to run at least 5 times a week. It's seriously a good outlet if nothing else

Now, enjoy some pics!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't even get a snuggle like that from Sam....Stupid monkey!!! jk..
    We're also so proud of Tyler. You're awesome! Congrats family matlock xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah now, glad to see you updating, finally!! love the pics, especially the lil photo shoots you 3 eejits had hahaha ;)Yay Tyler for getting through his Masters, He is awesome!!! Congrats again. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete