Sunday, February 8, 2009

MY MAN!


Today is Tyler's birthday! Happy Birthday!!!!! We had a party last night over at my sister Kim's. Lucas and Mandy brought the karaoke machine and the family favorite RISK. Risk was cool until my greedy brother in law SPAM (Sam) decided to form an alliance with everyone and come after Tyler and I......It was an almost victory, but Sam's greed overpowered our win. Anywho, we had tacos, beandip, and Kim's zesty chips and salsa. It was a good night and my man tore down the house with his own rendition of Cowboy Take Me Away.....He has a thing for the Chixie Dicks, ain't no shame :) I gave Tyler his gifts yesterday because we were sick of waiting for Sunday to roll around. I got him a pair of K swiss, DC's, jeans, a shirt and Neil A Maxwells book. We went to a buffet on Friday night and I even let him pick a movie to rent. We got The Express, a football movie....no surprises there. It was actually good.
Mainly I just want to give him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shoutout and tell him I love him. We'll been married for a month on Monday and it's been awesome. I have a membership at LVAC and Tyler just joined, so we've been running and working out. We also go running at Liberty High sometimes. It's so great to have a running partner, and a cute one too :) Hope you have a good birthday mister....xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think it's fitting that our husbands share the same birthday! Happy birthday to your Tyler. I hope you guys had a great day. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congratulations on the wedding if I haven't already mentioned it. You guys are adorable together! Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete