Thursday, September 30, 2010

10

Ten Reasons why I am happy today:

  1. My super cute baby is napping.
  2. My house is clean.
  3. My husb is coming home for lunch in 5.
  4. My neighbor left about 25lbs of freshly dug up potatoes on my doorstep.
  5. We are going to Utah this weekend. I.cannot.wait.
  6. Noah and I head to Vegas in 2 weeks for 2 weeks.
  7. Fall. I love this time of year. Love the weather, love the decorations, love it!
  8. Thursday. Almost Friday and my favorite night of TV.
  9. Pretzel Crackers. THEY.ARE.SO.GOOD.
  10. My little family. I love my two boys so so so much!

1 comment:

  1. Ah now. 10 reasons to be thankful for sure. It's nice to hear when you're not giving out. J/K. I love Fall too. It's so perfect, weather wise and I love the colors and smells and all the yummy food you get to make. Wow, nice neighbors. You better be having spuds every night. Hope you have a great weekend in Utah. Can't wait till you get down here.
    ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete