Sunday, September 19, 2010

We are Alive!

Real quick.....We still have no internet. KILL ME. We had it all set up and were getting a smoking hot deal, but when the guy came out, he told us that there were too many beautiful trees in the way at our new house. So, we finally bit the bullet and ordered the $55 a month for 1M internet and what do you know, it takes 2 weeks to install. I SWEAR! But, I am at the library stealing theirs right now so, I can't complain. I have so much to update everyone on, but you will just have to wait because I only have 2.5 seconds to blog. We are all moved in, loving our new place. Noah is 6 months, and Tyler is now a teacher and no longer a dirty construction guy. Laundry is so much cleaner. lol. Welp, just hang on until Wednesday and I will have internet @ my own house and will be back to being the blogging queen. xoxoxo
p.s. We are talking in church today!!!! Me heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment