- MOVE-We moved into our new house a month ago today. We love it!!! We are only a block from the school, so Tyler walks and it only takes him about 3 minutes. He prefers it to the old 20 minute drive. We love, love, love our new house. There are so many things I am in love with. I.E. Two bathrooms, a master suite, a bigger kitchen, a big garage, more storage, and a better layout. I also love the front, side and backyard. The house also came with a garden full of ripe veggies. Not too shabby.
- Church-We love our new ward. Everyone has been so welcoming! We were asked to speak last week. I was a nervous wreck. But, it turned out ok and I made sure to leave Tyler tons of time :)
- Visitors-Tyler's parents came out to visit for a week. They left last night. We had a lot of fun with them and Noah got spoiled. Pictures to come :)
- PREMIER-I need another DVR. Soooooo many good shows, so many on at the same time. We (more I) are so excited to get back into the fall shows. I am loving a few new ones such as THE EVENT (holy suspense batman), The Whole Truth, and also I can't wait for the premiere of The Good Wife. Also, Also, I heart Glee. So hilarious. We (more Tyler) are loving the football season too. Everyone say a little prayer that Tyler's fantasy football team does a 360 and starts winning or I might get beat....JK, but seriously.
- NOAH-Where do I even begin?!?!? Our little man is 6 months old. Where does the time go? He is soooooo cute! His hair is pretty much fully back. No mo' baldy mullet...Yeehaw! We have been having some struggles in the car. Noah hates riding in the car. I won't lie, it's been hard. I no longer go anywhere by myself for my own sanity. Everyone has been so kind to give me their input on what I should do and that I shouldn't let it control my life, but talk to me after you have been stuck in the car for hours with pure screaming (not crying). He is teething hardcore which I think might have something to do with it.
- MILESTONES FOR NOAH- October 1st is D Day for Noah. He will be converting to formula. Halleluja for me :) I am torn, but it's time. Noah moved into his crib from the bassinet when we moved into our new house. We have had our good and bad days. I attribute some of the waking up in the middle of the night to teething pains and some of it to him just wanting to play. In a nutshell, WE HAVE NEVER BEEN SO TIRED IN OUR LIVES! Noah is now officially sitting up by himself. He has been trying for a while now, but finally bit the bullet over the weekend.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
The Good Life.
So, we now have the internet. I am in heaven!!!! It is so nice to have it right at my fingertips. I have been meaning to blog, but to be honest, I just haven't had the desire. We have been so busy since our move and it looks like we will be pretty much booked through the rest of the year. We seriously don't really have lives so I don't know what takes up all of our time. Anywho, fasten your seat belts for some of our recent highlights: