Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Well....I didn't take any pictures from Easter. Best mom ever, I know. We had quite the Easter morning, and by about 9:55am, I was ready to go back to bed. We had stake conference at 10am. We got up, got dressed and headed out the door at about 9:45.....early even. Noah looked so cute in his Easter suit. The minute we sat down, Noah was D.O.N.E. for the day. His shirt was all un tucked and he was all but ripping his vest off! UGH! He wanted to crawl/walk all over the gym which was full of chairs for stake conference. Before our broadcast even started, I was up and out of there with him squealing in my arms. Not good. I know they say people don't mind when your child acts up in church but I feel like the same eyes are looking at me every week saying the same thing..."oh there goes her kid again." He calmed down in the mothers lounge so I thought I'd try it again. Went in, sat down, two minutes later....a meldown. Back out. Pacing the halls until I smelled a nasty diaper which was of course Noah's and I had conveniently left the diapers inside the chapel....STRESS! I won't go on. You get the picture. I was done, Tyler thankfully came out and relieved me so I could at least catch the final speaker. Church is a nightmare. It's right at Noah's naptime, but I think he'd be bad no matter what time church was at. Good thing I love him right?? We did come home and have a lovely dinner. I can't wait to eat the leftovers for lunch...and dinner today!!!

Here's a cute video and picture to make sure you do know that I really do love him ;) Also, please excuse how trashed my house looks...sigh.




Noah was excited to find these in his Easter basket :)

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the glasses pic, he is such a little cutie pie. The video is sooooo cute too, that's hilarious that he is just pushing it into Tyler's mouth. Also your house looks cute ;) Loves to you guys, give Noah a kiss from Auntie Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: I'm glad to know I'm not the only mom who didn't take any Easter pictures. We were all SO done by the time Stake Conf was over.

    Second: Your house is totally not trashed. Mine looks worse than that when I think it looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww noah bear is so cute with his specs on.....the hair??? lol.....i got some pictures of the back of the kids heads as they ran around looking for eggs, so glad its over and I can resume not binging on m and m's......seriously can't we have a holiday that is not centered around chocolate!!! Love to you all xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete