Monday, January 11, 2010

Sappy Love Post

Well here it is...better late than never. We spent our Anniversary apart, but we survived. Tyler said that stinky boys weren't as cute as me, but no shock there. haha. This last year has been so fun! It has definitely been an adjustment, but all in all good :) We still laugh about how we met and about all our other funny times. I never thought I would find someone that fit my criteria. I thought I would have to settle and honestly with the pressure of getting married, I almost did a few times. BUT....I was lucky to find Tyler. He is everything I ever wanted and more. I am so excited to spend forever with him! I can't wait for our baby to get here so I can watch him be a dad! My favorite things about Tyler are that he has always respected me, has the same goals as me, always puts me first, is HI-LAR-I-OUS, caring and kind, and he's not too shabby on the eyes either :)Also, my man gives me a calf massage every night for those awesome leg cramps. I LOVE HIM!
I still laugh about our wedding, well mostly the planning. As you saw in the previous posts...I may have been a bit of a bridezilla. I am still shocked that he's still with me. I remember fighting about our wedding song because I wanted something romantic and Tyler wanted Meatloaf's "I would do anything for love." I'm pretty sure my grandma liked that song :) I mean, I had to put my foot down. My brother Scott sang this song below and nailed it. It is one of my favorite songs and I loved it at our reception :) I love you Tyler...forever!

3 comments:

  1. I love your sappy love post!!! Happy Anniversary!!! You're so beautiful, can't wait to see the baby you two make!! and the song is perfection... i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first year of marriage! Can you belive how quickly time flys by? We are approaching 7 months! Congrats on the baby boy too...I'm not sure if I've told you that already or not. :)

    ReplyDelete