Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Updates

-It's still snowing in Idaho.....Not really an update because hello, it's Idaho. I'm so ready for spring! Our entire spring break was filled with snow/rain. AWESOME. not.

-We celebrated Noah's 1st birthday on the 18th. We just did pizza and a cake here at our house on his actual birthday, because we had such great plans of taking him to the zoo in SLC....those plans were crushed due to the weather :(






I had to add this next picture because it's Noah's favorite face to make. He usually does it when we are out in public and just stares at someone while making this face. We've had some awkward moments. lol.


-We were originally heading down to Utah on Mon-Tues of Spring Break. But, husband was itching to get out of here and I found some killer hotel deals, so we ended up leaving early on Sat and Staying til Mon. We stayed at the Peery Hotel, and got it for $40 a night!


(It conveniently has my favorite restaurant on the bottom floor...Macaroni Grill)

-I did not take one photo in Utah. Sad, I know. We drove to Utah in a snow blizzard and drove home to Idaho in the rain. Sad, Sad, SAD. We didn't go to the zoo, but mainly ate, shopped, and visited with friends.

-I went to the dentist yesterday thinking I was getting a crown put on....I had had one before so I was expecting to go in there, have them pop it on and walk out. Didn't happen. It turns out, the dentist hadn't fitted my for the crown. When he took out the HUGE needle, I knew I was in trouble. He had to grind down my tooth, remove the build up and put on a temp crown. Is it just me, or does anyone else get complete anxiety just walking into the dentist office? Teeth freak me out. I can handle brushing or whitening them and that's it!!!! Half way through the grinding, I began to feel the tool against my skin. I jumped in the air, and the dentist was like, "I wondered if this would happen.." He made me sit back down, took another HUGE needle out and shot me up in the roof of my mouth. I wanted to unload every bad word I know, but the Dentist is my old bishop, so I felt the need to keep up appearances. It hurt SO BAD though. I was honestly nauseous with the pain when I was checking out of the office. When Tyler came home for lunch, he made sure to let me know that my lip was two different sizes and my mouth was distorted looking. Thanks, love you too! haha. I am sore today. Feel like I got punched in the face.

-Tyler starts Grad School on the 1st of April. He will be getting his masters in Education Administration. He is really excited and I know he will do great!!!!

-I am planting a garden. Obviously, it will be a while before we start because of the weather. We are planning on tomatoes, romaine lettuce, cucumbers, onions, squash, peppers, and maybe some other things. Excited!!!!

That's about all our news for now. Not too exciting, I know. Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of Noah's birthday, and love that face, hilarious!! That sucks about the weather, but it will be summer before you know it, hang in there sista. You guys should make a trip to San Diego and Noah can go to the zoo here :) Yeehawwww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His face is hysterical. What a ham! I love that you put the whole cake on his tray, that would have been a good AFV moment if it flew off onto the floor :) That's too bad about your trip to Utah, he would have loved the Zoo. There's always next time. Dentist is no fun, but hopefully you don't have to go back for a long while. Kudo for starting a garden. Hope it all grows in abundance for yis. That's once good thing about Idaho whether, your garden won't be scorched by the desert sun, like here :)
    ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete